Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I was walking behind a couple on my way home from work. My mind was occupied with one of the thousands of inanities that it is privy to during its daily wakeful state. I watched without reflection the hand of the girl open fully as it swung by her side. In an automatic reaction like a plant sensitive to touch, the boy’s hand did the same and when the two extremities met they folded together. Each finger immediately settled into the crook of the other’s. Both did this without prompting or recognition of the activity. When I witnessed this, I snapped out of my revelry and acknowledged the small act of two humans at their most beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. You, my friend, are a true Artist. Now, what the fuck are you doing in your CHOSEN field???
    ;)))

    ReplyDelete