Friday, September 15, 2006

I think too much and therefore I sleep too little. I toss and turn trying to shake loose the ever rolling newsreels images and ideas. The true shame of it is nothing useful or interesting plays before my attention. My mind will propose questions that have no answers. Two I can remember from last night:
1) Are the dutch tall because they live in a flood plain and all the short ones kept drowning thus depriving the dutch gene pool of their stumpy genes?
2) Is Liverpool a city where the fashion of the 80's and 70's has rerturned or just never left?

1 comment:

  1. Regarding Q1: It is certainly interesting that formal logic should flourish in the Netherlands. Perhaps logic is best undertaken in flat countries. Evidence for this claim is provided by the absence of any major logicians from Nepal.

    ReplyDelete