Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I have been amazed at the Europeans around me and their the level of interest in the American elections and its results. Good news, my friends. You too can become American. We have our own shahadah. Repeat this phrase sincerely before an American and you will come into grace. Then, in four years you can vote for his re-election.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: One nation, indivisible, With liberty and justice for all."

1 comment:

  1. Jarred - Congrats, man!!!
    Hungover as a mofo, but happy nonetheless. You should have seen 6th street last night!
    I still remember drinking Mad Dog and watching the 2000 elections, you saying how you're definitely leaving the country now ))
    Let's hope we're blessed to live in these times.
    -ilia

    ReplyDelete